DevilGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums Of DevilGunZ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD

Go down 
+5
ARMORY
bbblaz
TitBoy
Lief
Consist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Consist

Consist

Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Empty
PostSubject: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 am

Hey TitBoy, Super-Fly, Omen. Super Fly introduced me to your new GunZ Private Server. Its very neat. I'll be playing as soon as I download it. Do you guys think I could be one of the staff members? Like an Administrator or a Game Master? If I can, thank you. See you guys soon in-game Very Happy and TitBoy, Congratz on making your own Private Server.
Back to top Go down
Lief
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 am

hey dyllan, that client dosent work yet, and you have to wait. For Titboy to make u an in-game account. Im pretty u will be a staff member, i think have a say in who gets staff, and i will defintely recomend you.

Last edited by Lief on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Consist

Consist

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Lief wrote:
hey dyllan, that client dosent work yet, and you have to wait. For Titboy to make u an in-game account. Im pretty u will be a staff member, i have a say in who gets staff, and i will defintely recomend you.

Cool thanks Super Fly. I guess I'm gonna have to wait xD.
Back to top Go down
Lief
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:05 pm

harhar, gratz on TrialGM
Back to top Go down
Consist

Consist

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks! xD. Do you know when the client will work?
Back to top Go down
TitBoy
TehKillerz
TehKillerz

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Consist wrote:
Thanks! xD. Do you know when the client will work?
Lol when? Now it starts. USE HAMACHI!!! OR ELSE U CANT GET ACCESS TO SERVER I KNOW ITS GAY WELL DEAL WIT IT BISH XD
Back to top Go down
bbblaz

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 am

:O I want GM too :3

Hey TitBoy.. I remember you got 99 as well recently !! [On Daemon]

It's aleisha fyi Lief Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lief
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 am

bbblaz wrote:

Yeah i kinda noticed..
Back to top Go down
TitBoy
TehKillerz
TehKillerz

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 am

Lief wrote:
bbblaz wrote:

Yeah i kinda noticed..

uhh um.. ok? xD
Back to top Go down
Lief
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 pm

TitBoy wrote:

uhh um.. ok? xD

yeah, ok.

if u havent yet noticed, im bored Q.q, still waiting for the client to download -.- .
Back to top Go down
ARMORY

ARMORY

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm

hey super-fly i hope u still remember me Smile and hey Tit boy xD well i wana be a gm and i wanah help the server be a better server then all of the servers so would i be able to become a GM thanks Smile hope u have a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
kun21

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

so,I think you could find the better ways.

Buy MS office 2007
Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top Go down
zsn123

PostSubject: coach handbags   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 am

Coach has built a unique manufacturing facility to fabricate the best issue regarding natural leather that has actually produced in your share of leather-based sector. To boost your income with the visitors the actual
coach online store are actually popped all over the world.
The actual main concept of the usage of the optimum feature leather-based simply by Coach is always that leather becomes smoother and supplying with all the verse of time as well as corpse safe. From the dwelling the thought has been become proper.Undoubtedly one can possibly in no way discover a stingy Coach Item as well as coach handbags from where on earth. It's nearly impossible or even incredibly obstinate to obtain the real Coach Item everywhere you look inside world; however the simply selection inexpensive coach purses and handbags. Subsequent had been what's so great about buying coming from coach outlet stores.
You will not eliminate your dollars and you will be certain funds you might have allocated to acquiring the Coach Purse through coach outlet collect may be worth cash. So you must not go ahead and take future if coach factory outlet will be introduced with your internet site. The offers made by coach outlet materials are generally one enough and so are not empty by simply every other port.
jkjh
Back to top Go down
rong14

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:16 am

Haha that's a good top you refuel

Microsoft Office 2010 pro
Back to top Go down
yaqin

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD   Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consist Here! Can I be one of the staff members? xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilGunz :: Trash-
Jump to: